.......................................................................................... VIDEO CLIPS OF WILDLIFE CAPTURED DURING MY WALKS IN THE COUNTRYSIDE...........................................................................................

Sunday 1 December 2013

A winter walk.......................................................... feeding the local wildlife

This is probably the first video clip I shared on my blog " rambles with a camera "
It was taken in November 2010 at the start of a very cold winter.


 It's was my Dr Dolittle moment and one of the few times I actually appear in person on my videos.
It was midweek and I was all alone in Marbury Counrty Park... well alone with the wildlife.
The video was fun to make and the highlight had to be the Robin feeding from my hand.

Our World Tuesday

1 comment: